Field of Study:
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
Are you registered to study
- Mechanical Electrical/Electronics
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Development
- Finance / Accounting
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Human Resources
- Grade 12, with 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for the first half of the year, or
- 65% average at tertiary level for the first semester.
- The final 2020 year-end mark will form part of the selection process
- Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
- South African Citizens
- Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd-year students will have an added advantage)
How to Apply:
Applications must be done ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at CLICK HERE
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 results, or recent full Tertiary academic record
- A certified copy of your ID
- Other Important information
- NB: LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 04 December 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful