The merSeta bursaries are available to students interested in pursuing Manufacturing, Engineering and related services.
The following studies will be funded:
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
- B.Sc Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Sc Industrial Engineering
University of Technology Undergraduate
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Metallurgy & Materials
- Mechanical Engineering
-30 June 2021 for the first semester
-30 September 2021 for the second semester
- South African citizen
- Must be an employee of a MerSeta company or unemployed
- Have a desire to work in the manufacturing, engineering and related services sector
- Have a grade 12 certificate or equivalent
Conditions of Bursary:
- Bursaries will be offered to candidates from their first academic year
- Students who have partially completed their studies will also be considered
How to Apply:
Request an application form from [email protected] using the subject headline "merSeta Bursary Application Request"
The Company has a programme to train students either at Universities, Universities of Techology and CETA Learnerships in order to ensure sufficient numbers of graduates and technicians for the company’s future needs.
This formal education is followed up by on the job training and mentorship under the supervision of skilled, trained and professional people.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Programme is inviting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The South African Fulbright Foreign Student Programme provides grants for South African university graduates to pursue post-graduate studies at a United States university in any subject (excludes MBA and studies that require contact with patients).
For the past 19 years, the Thuthuka Bursary has funded academically talented African and Coloured learners and students who want to become chartered accountants [CAs(SA)]. If you are one of them, don’t delay applications for the 2022 intake have just opened.
ITVarsity could be the stepping stone to an amazing career for you. Enter their AppHustle competition and you could win a bursary to study at ITVarsity.
The #AppHustle is a competition like no other. If you win the competition, you will get a bursary to study at ITVarsity worth R25 000!
The bursary covers all your study fees, study content and assessment fees.
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.