Field of Study:
The MISA Technical Bursary Scheme is targeting needy South African students who are studying or intend studying towards technical professions in the built environment, particularly Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Urban and Regional Planning and Environmental Management.
Consideration will be given to applicants from households with a combined household gross income of less than R 120 000 per annum. 2.
- MISA 2020 - 13974 Bachelor of Science : Engineering in Civil Engineering
- MISA 2020 - 13979 Bachelor of Science : Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- MISA 2020 - 99600 Bachelor of Construction: Construction Management
- MISA 2020 - 91872 Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning
- MISA 2020 - 12083 Bachelor of Science: Environmental Management
- South Africans with matric certificates / completing matric in the 2019 academic year (submit matric certificate or midyear grade 12 results).
- Total annual household income of less than R120 000 (submit affidavit by parent(s) or guardian (s).
- Acceptance for admission by a South African Institution of Higher Learning for the 2020 academic year (submit proof of acceptance)
How to Apply:
PLEASE ATTACH CERTIFIED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO APPLICATION FORM:
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
- Certified copies of Grade 12 certificate or midyear grade 12 results.
- Proof of parents’ income (payslips) or Affidavit of unemployed parents.