Moses Kotane Institute Bursary
Moses Kotane Institute invites students to apply for the Bursary Programme for the 2021 academic year.
- Must be based in Kwazulu-Natal
- Must be African
- Must be female
- Must be studying towards a National Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Must have successfully completed your first year studies (80% average)
- Be a South African citizen
- Be unemployed
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Come from a combined family income of less than R350 000
How to Apply:
Send an email with 'Business Administration Bursary MKISLOTS 01/20' as your subject to [email protected]
Along with your application, you will need to submit the following:
- Final Year results
- Proof of acceptance to second year of study for 2021
- Proof that you reside in KZN
- Certified copy of ID
- Detailed CV with supporting documents
- Motivation letter
- Proof of income for parents or affidavit if parents are unemployed
Dube TradePort’s Bursary Scheme is offering once off bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification.
Bursaries will be awarded to students studying the following disciplines:
Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal will be awarding bursaries to KwaZulu-Natal-residing students, to pursue their studies within the Built Environment sector (National Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Apprenticeship/ other related qualification as approved by the Bursary Committee).
Opportunities to study in Hungary are available through the 2021 Stipendium Hungaricum.
The Hungarian Government is offering 100 scholarships to South Africans to study at participating public universities in Hungarian. The scholarship consists of Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD scholarships.
All courses are taught in English.
The Municipal Council of Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality invites applications for financial Assistance from well-performing matriculates who wish to further their studies at institutions of high learning.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 30 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The MultiChoice 2021 Bursary Scheme is now open and we are looking for driven, accountable and lateral thinkers currently studying towards select degrees.
Degree or qualification MultiChoice will sponsor: