Field of Study:
The Motsepe Foundation Bursary is open to students studying degrees in Sciences, Engineering / Entrepreneurship, Technology, Mathematics, Business Studies, Medical Studies, Law, Art and Agriculture.
Motsepe Foundation is offering 100 bursaries for the deserving students in the following disciplines:
- Medical studies,
- Engineering and
- Students intending to study in other faculties like Law,
- Agriculture and
The students must be residents in the following areas:
- Western Cape: Mitchells Plain, Khayelitsha
- Eastern Cape: Nelson Mandela Bay
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: uMgungundlovu, eThekwini
- Free State: Thabo Mofutsanyana, Mangaung
- Northern Cape: Frances Baard, John Taole
- North West: Madibeng, Bojanala, Mmakau
- Mpumalanga: KwaMhlanga
- Gauteng: Sedibeng
- Achieve a minimum 70% Pass average, excluding Life Orientation (Matric June Results for shortlisting and final results for an appointment)
Intend to pursue courses related to Mathematics, Medical studies, Sciences, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Business studies.
Prove financial need.
How to Apply:
The following documents must accompany the application form.
1. Complete application form by student
2. Certified copy of Identity document
3. Matric results
4. Proof of residence
5. Confirmation letter from Department of Social Services (this should be signed and stamped) - Pensioners, child support, orphans grant
6. Pay slip / Employment letter /3 months Bank statement
7. Certified affidavit (to support proof of income for self-employed parents/ guardians to be attached to proof of income)
The application form together with supporting documents can be emailed to CLICK HERE TO: motsepefoundation.org
Please download application form under the Motsepe foundation bursaries: