Field of Study:
Bursaries are available from Msunduzi for students who want to study a range of different diplomas or degrees at any college or university in SA.
Applications for External Bursaries offered by Msunduzi Municipality are expected from candidates who are studying or have been accepted by an institution of higher learning to study towards the following qualifications:
- BSc: Civil Engineering
- BSc: Electrical Engineering
- BSc: Property Studies
- BSc: Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- National Diploma: Health & Safety Management
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- National Diploma: Transport Management
- National Diploma: Electronics Engineering
- National Diploma: Real Estate
- National Diploma: Survey
Closing Date: 11 October 2019
Students studying at a tertiary institution or completed/completing Grade 12.
- A residing of Msunduzi Municipality willing to learn & work in the Local Government Sector.
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background.
- Between 18 and 25 years old
For more information visit Msunduzi Municipality
How to Apply:
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified of copy of latest of results (June / Trial results if currently in matric)
- Certified copy of academic transcript (if already studying at a tertiary institution)
- Proof of acceptance / registration from the tertiary institution if in Matric
- Certified copies of Parents / Guardian’s Identity Document
- Parents / Guardian’s proof of income (Latest payslips / pension receipt/ proof of unemployment from Department of Labour / Death Certificate)
- Proof of residence with the latest statement of account from the Msunduzi Municipality
- APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED