Field of Study:
If you’re a 2nd year or higher university student studying towards a diploma or degree in film and TV or related qualification in need of financial assistance, you are invited to apply for the MTFza one year bursary.
All entries close on 31 January 2020.
- 2nd year or higher of diploma/degree in film and TV or related qualification
- South African citizens
- Be 18 years and older
- Achieved at least a C+ aggregate in the previous academic year
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document - certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Proof of registration
- Proof of income of parents or guardians
How to Apply:
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true
- Every application must be accompanied by a certified copy of the learner’s ID document, the application form, motivation letter, proof of parent (s) or guardian’s income and expenses
- together with the registration form and the pro-forma invoice from the training institution (on the institution’s letterhead).
- Every application form must be completed fully, with all relevant motivation and signatures
- Complete in black ink, all signatories to sign where required and initial at the bottom right hand corner of each page.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal and verification checks
- MultiChoice Talent Factory South Africa (MTFza) decision in the selection of the MTFza Bursary recipients is final.
- MTFza shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- MTFza is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café)
- MTFza has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the bursary scheme at its discretion.
- There is no employment on offer at the end of the student’s studies
- Bursary recipients have to send quarterly results of performance
- Bursary awards are for a ONE year of study and applicants are required to apply annually when advertised.
Closing date: 31 January 2020