Field of Study:
NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
Closing date: 8 March 2021.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 25
- 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applications are open to all. Applicants from previously disadvantaged communities and/or immediate family members of employees of NAACAM manufacturing member companies will be at an advantage.
View NAACAM member companies here: https://bit.ly/37LeRIl
How to Apply:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
- Certified copy of your matric certificate
- Certified copy of your transcripts (year 2 or 3)
- Comprehensive CV
- An introductory letter motivating your suitability, including information on the criteria above.
To apply Email applications to [email protected]