Field of Study:
Established in 1988, Nanoteq is a trusted cryptographic product and solutions provider. With its headquarters situated in Centurion, South Africa, the company continues to provide an impressive network of local and global clients with cryptographic products and solutions.
The company is currently offering bursaries to deserving undergraduate students studying:
- Computer Engineering (B Eng)
- Electronic Engineering (B Eng)
Bursaries are awarded to the maximum value of R80 000 per student, per year.
Closing date: 16 March 2020
Applications sent after the closing date will not be considered. Please regard your application unsuccessful, should you not receive feedack on your application within 60 days of the application deadline.
In order to be considered, all candidates must adhere to the minimum entry criteria:
- Be a South African citizen
- Completed matric
- Completed first year of study
- Be a full time student in their 2nd or 3rd year of study at a recognised tertiary institution
- Must possess an excellent academic record
- Must be from a previously disadvantaged background
- Must have interest in research and development
How to Apply:
Please provide clear copies of the following documents:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (this should include: your full name, ID number, gender, race, contact information, telephone number, email address, Matric year and results, tertiary details and results)
- Details about any other bursaries or financial assistance received
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Nanoteq directly:
Tel: 012 672 7000
Fax: 012 665 1343
Email: [email protected]
Applications can be submitted via email to [email protected]
The subject line for the email should be: 'Nanoteq Bursary Application', including your surname and initials.