Field of Study:
The NFVF is offering bursaries to students who have a passion for the industry but do not have the financial resources to pursue their passion. There are bursaries for students studying at national institutions and students studying at international tertiary institutions for film courses that are not available in South Africa.
- Student should be accepted and registered at an institution that offers formal tertiary qualifications.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need, i.e. by submitting parent’s payslips etc.
- Should have proof of good academic results (secondary).
- Should submit a required one-page motivational letter demonstrating why the individual is a good candidate to receive a bursary.
How to Apply:
Students applying for international bursaries must provide the following supporting documents:
- A cover letter including personal motivation for study and its relevance to the applicant's intended career path, as well as how the skills acquired will benefit South Africa.
- A letter of support from the international institution.
- Proof of excellence within the applicant's field of competency.