National Film & Video Foundation Bursaries 2021
The NFVF is offering bursaries to students who have a passion for the industry but do not have the financial resources to pursue their passion. There are bursaries for students studying at national institutions and students studying at international tertiary institutions for film courses that are not available in South Africa.
- Student should be accepted and registered at an institution that offers formal tertiary qualifications.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need, i.e. by submitting parent’s payslips etc.
- Should have proof of good academic results (secondary).
- Should submit a required one-page motivational letter demonstrating why the individual is a good candidate to receive a bursary.
How to Apply:
Visit the NFVF website to apply online
Students applying for international bursaries must provide the following supporting documents:
- A cover letter including personal motivation for study and its relevance to the applicant's intended career path, as well as how the skills acquired will benefit South Africa.
- A letter of support from the international institution.
- Proof of excellence within the applicant's field of competency.
The Company has a programme to train students either at Universities, Universities of Techology and CETA Learnerships in order to ensure sufficient numbers of graduates and technicians for the company’s future needs.
This formal education is followed up by on the job training and mentorship under the supervision of skilled, trained and professional people.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Programme is inviting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The South African Fulbright Foreign Student Programme provides grants for South African university graduates to pursue post-graduate studies at a United States university in any subject (excludes MBA and studies that require contact with patients).
For the past 19 years, the Thuthuka Bursary has funded academically talented African and Coloured learners and students who want to become chartered accountants [CAs(SA)]. If you are one of them, don’t delay applications for the 2022 intake have just opened.
ITVarsity could be the stepping stone to an amazing career for you. Enter their AppHustle competition and you could win a bursary to study at ITVarsity.
The #AppHustle is a competition like no other. If you win the competition, you will get a bursary to study at ITVarsity worth R25 000!
The bursary covers all your study fees, study content and assessment fees.
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.