NAWA Post Doctoral Research Fellowships 2021
The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) is offering an exciting programme to promising scientists.
If you are interested in applylying, you will need to:
- Hold at least a doctoral degree
- Visit Poland for 6 to 24 months in order to strengthen the scientific potential of Polish entities
- Participate in their scientific activities, primarily research projects and didactics.
Closing date: 15 June 2021
- Be a scientist with at least a doctoral degree
- Employed at a foreign HEI or a foreign scientific/research centre or completed their previous employment contract after 31 August 2020.
- Have not studied or worked in Poland
- Have a minimum of 3 achievements (from not earlier than 2016)
- An invitation from the Host institution (which is a national entity having a scientific category)
Flywire aims to award a total of seven scholarships of $5,000 USD each. These scholarships will be awarded across different themes.
These are the themes:
- Social justice
- Global citizenship
- Global health
Closing date: 21 June 2021
Sanlam is offering bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who Sanlam is looking for.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.
The Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) applications are open to all participating union members and their dependents. The funding from this scholarship will allow for the pursuit of any tertiary qualification at one of South Africa’s public higher education institutions.
The Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) awards a limited number of scholarships annually. These scholarships are for postgraduate study at public Higher Education Institutions in South Africa at Master’s, Doctoral and Postdoctoral level.