Field of Study:
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
Bursaries are awarded to address scare skill requirements in the financial sector as well as for South Africa.
PLEASE NOTE: application link will appear soon when open
Criteria for selection:
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must have a proven financial need.
Past academic results including future potential:
▸ A minimum academic average of 65% in the year that you are applying, ie grade 12 or university level.
▸ A minimum academic average of 65% for the subjects you plan to study at university.
▸ Applicants studying Mathematics Literacy will not be considered.
- Successful admission approval to a South African public university or university of technology for an undergraduate qualification.
How to Apply:
PLEASE VIEW PDF ATTACHED
A NEDBANK BURSARY COVERS THE FOLLOWING COSTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES AT SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES AND UNIVERSITIES OF TECHNOLOGY:
- fulltime tuition; prescribed textbooks; accommodation; meals; and a monthly stipend to cover the cost of out-of-pocket expenses.
- The bursary only funds studies in the next academic year and cannot be used to pay for existing or previous study loans or tuition expenses.