Nedbank Bursary Fund 2021
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
Bursaries are awarded to address scare skill requirements in the financial sector as well as for South Africa.
Closing date: 31 August 2021.
To be considered as an applicant for the Nedbank Education bursary, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years;
- Have passed matric with a minimum average of 65%;
- Meet the entry requirements for the qualification and university you want to study at; and
- Complete all sections of the application form.
A NEDBANK BURSARY COVERS THE FOLLOWING COSTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES AT SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES AND UNIVERSITIES OF TECHNOLOGY:
- fulltime tuition; prescribed textbooks; accommodation; meals; and a monthly stipend to cover the cost of out-of-pocket expenses.
- The bursary only funds studies in the next academic year and cannot be used to pay for existing or previous study loans or tuition expenses.
The Company has a programme to train students either at Universities, Universities of Techology and CETA Learnerships in order to ensure sufficient numbers of graduates and technicians for the company’s future needs.
This formal education is followed up by on the job training and mentorship under the supervision of skilled, trained and professional people.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Programme is inviting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The South African Fulbright Foreign Student Programme provides grants for South African university graduates to pursue post-graduate studies at a United States university in any subject (excludes MBA and studies that require contact with patients).
For the past 19 years, the Thuthuka Bursary has funded academically talented African and Coloured learners and students who want to become chartered accountants [CAs(SA)]. If you are one of them, don’t delay applications for the 2022 intake have just opened.
ITVarsity could be the stepping stone to an amazing career for you. Enter their AppHustle competition and you could win a bursary to study at ITVarsity.
The #AppHustle is a competition like no other. If you win the competition, you will get a bursary to study at ITVarsity worth R25 000!
The bursary covers all your study fees, study content and assessment fees.
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.