Field of Study:
This bursary programme provides for the support of South African students to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution up to an undergraduate level depending on the duration of the qualification.
The Nestlé Future Talent Bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, meal allowance and accommodation or a travel allowance.
Please note that bursaries are only awarded for 1 year at a time and are renewable based on students academic performance and at the discretion of the company.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – should you not receive any correspondence by 30 October 2019, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen/ Zimbabwean citizen/ Kenyan citizen
- Between 17 and 25 years old
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or applying to study full time at an accredited tertiary institute in South Africa/ Zimbabwe/ Kenya
- South Africa citizens:
- Matric students: achieved a minimum overall average of 75%/ “B” symbol
- Matric students: passed Mathematics and Science Higher Grade if planning to study towards an Engineering qualification
- Tertiary students: achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for the current study year
- Zimbabwe citizens:
- Obtained a qualification in the ZIMSEC/ Cambridge exams
- Passed a minimum of 5 subjects (including English language at “O” level and at a minimum of 2 “A” level passes)
- Achieved a minimum of 5 “O” level passes (including English Language at a minimum grade C) if planning to study towards an undergraduate degree or diploma
- Kenya citizens:
- Obtained a qualification in the Kenya National Examinations Council
- Passed a minimum of 7 subjects (including the 3 mandatory in the Kenya Certificate of Education(KCE) (Maths, English, Kiswahili), 2 science subjects (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), 1 humanities subject (History, Geography, Religious Education) and 1 arts subject (Aviation, Business Studies, Power Maintenance)
- Achieved a minimum of 7 KCE passes (A, A-,B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-) if planning to study towards an undergraduate degree or diploma
- Proven financial need
How to Apply:
Applications must be done online at: CLICK HERE
(Promotional code: Nestle 2020)
You will need to Register an account before you can Login and apply here: CLICK HERE
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest academic results (certified copy)
- Confirmation of registration/ admission letter from a tertiary institution
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed etc: certified copies)