Ninety One, previously Investec Asset Management, wants to invest in promising young matriculants, who need financial and non-financial support to help make their big ambitions happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a tertiary institution.
The bursary includes:
- Financial services
- Technology and Computer Science
- Healthcare (excl. medicine, dentistry, veterinary science)
- Intend on studying full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study, at a South African university
- Be a South African citizen under the age of 21 in 2021 Demonstrate financial need (Typically a family income of less than R600 000 per annum)
- Meet the minimum entrance requirements for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Preferably have obtained a minimum of Level 6 (70%) in English and mathematics or sciences in Grade 11
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
The bursary covers:
- Full tuition
- Learning material.
How to Apply:
Go to http://ninetyone.com/changeblazers and go to the “Applications” tab.
Once you have clicked on the tab, select “Online Application” and you can start the registration and application process.
Use ‘NINETY ONE’ as your promotion code.
The Portuguese National Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) is offering a scholarship for PhD graduates. This scholarship will be awarded in collaboration with the Atlantic International Research Centre (AIR Centre).
Through this scholarship programme, ten PhD grants will be offered to candidates studying in the following fields:
You have the chance to study in Ireland! The Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme is aimed at offering fully-funded scholarship opportunities to South African students. Selected students will be chosen to study at Master’s level in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutions.
Students from Historically Disadvantaged Institutions are encouraged to apply.
Matric learners are invitied to take part in the The University of Free State star of stars competition.
Learners who are top academic achievers and residing in the Free State province will be considered. Applicants must have applied to study at the UFS before the closing date in order to enter the Star of Stars competition.
SATI is awarding bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Bursaries will be awarded in the following fields of study:
Are you in high school and in need of funding for your studies? The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) wants to help you study further.
Learners from grades 8 to 12 are invited to apply for funding. You can get funding regardless of your subject choices!
Closing date: 30 September 2021.