Field of Study:
Ninety One, previously Investec Asset Management, wants to invest in promising young matriculants, who need financial and non-financial support to help make their big ambitions happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a tertiary institution.
The bursary includes:
- Financial services
- Healthcare (excl. medicine, dentistry, veterinary science)
- Psychology Education
- Intend on studying full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study, at a South African university
- Be a South African citizen under the age of 21 in 2021 Demonstrate financial need (Typically a family income of less than R600 000 per annum)
- Meet the minimum entrance requirements for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Preferably have obtained a minimum of Level 6 (70%) in English and mathematics or sciences in Grade 11
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
The bursary covers:
- Full tuition
- Learning material.
How to Apply:
Go to http://ninetyone.com/changeblazers and go to the “Applications” tab.
Once you have clicked on the tab, select “Online Application” and you can start the registration and application process.
Use ‘NINETY ONE’ as your promotion code.