Field of Study:
If you love numbers and think you have what it takes to be an actuary then we have an offer for you!
Old Mutual Accountancy Bursaries cover:
The costs of tuition at University of Cape Town (UCT), University of Pretoria, University of Witwatersrand(WITS) or Stellenbosch University.
Residence fees and one annual return flight home for students who are not studying in their hometown.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Black student (African/ Coloured/ Chinese/ Indian)
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Achieved a minimum Level 6 or 70% for all subjects in Matric, including English and Mathematics (NOT Mathematical Literacy)
- Studying or intend on studying towards an Accounting qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at one of the following tertiary institutes: University of Cape Town/ University of Stellenbosch/ University of the Witwatersrand/ University of Pretoria
- Intend on pursuing a career in Chartered Accounting
Applications are available on the Old Mutual site: https://www.oldmutual.co.za/careers/actuarial-bursary/
How to Apply:
Current grade 12 learners please use your Grade 11 final results to apply.
Already matriculated/university students please use your Grade 12 final results to apply.