The Imfundo Trust, is an Old Mutual Investment Group scholarship initiative that aims to upskill black investment professionals and grow the pool of suitably qualified individuals in the asset management industry. Imfundo means education in Zulu. True to its name, since its inception in 2011, the Trust assists black students, particularly women, to pursue their tertiary education at select South African universities.
The Old Mutual Investment Group Imfundo Trust Scholarship and StudyTrust invite you to apply for this full cost bursary for next year, if you will be in your first or second year of study at select universities, in the study programmes listed below.
• Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
• Applicants who will be in their first year next year must have achieved an average of at least 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 examinations and a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
• Scholarship only available to applicants who will be in their first or second year in 2020.
• Applicants currently in their first year must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
• Applicants from rural and township backgrounds will be given preference.
How to Apply:
Apply for this scholarship online at Study Trust Website