The Paper Manufacturers Association Of South Africa (PAMSA) is offering bursaries to postgraduate students studying Master of Engineering (M.Eng) .
Each bursary is valued at R130,000 per year for two years of full-time study towards a M.Eng. degree at participating universities.
It is available to students studying in the following areas:
- North West.
Closing date: 22 June 2021
- BSc. Eng. graduates and final year BSc. Eng. (chemical engineering) students interested in enrolling for M.Eng. studies in the bio-technology space of the pulp, paper and packaging industry.
- A good academic record, subject to a 60% average in your final year of study.
- Applicants should have completed their B.Sc in five years or less.
- Candidates should indicate their areas of interest, for example energy efficiency, renewable energy and biopolymers etc.
- South African citizenship an advantage.
Flywire aims to award a total of seven scholarships of $5,000 USD each. These scholarships will be awarded across different themes.
These are the themes:
- Social justice
- Global citizenship
- Global health
Closing date: 21 June 2021
Sanlam is offering bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who Sanlam is looking for.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.
The Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) applications are open to all participating union members and their dependents. The funding from this scholarship will allow for the pursuit of any tertiary qualification at one of South Africa’s public higher education institutions.
The Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) awards a limited number of scholarships annually. These scholarships are for postgraduate study at public Higher Education Institutions in South Africa at Master’s, Doctoral and Postdoctoral level.