Pilanesberg Platinum Mines Bursaries
Pilanesberg Platinum Mines invites students to apply for their 2021 Bursary Programme.
Students in the following fields are invited to apply:
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mining)
- Occupational Hygiene
- Environmental Management
- Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University acceptance (midyear results will be provisionally considered if currently studying)
- Achieved a minimum of at least 60% in English, 60% in Maths, 60% in Physical Sciences
- Achieved a minimum of at least 60% in English for studies not requiring Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Applicants with academic achievement of 60% and above
- South African citizen
- Between ages of 24 and 26
- Applicants from Bakgatla-Ba-Kgatela local communities and Moses Kotane Local Municipality
- Final allocation is dependent on applicant obtaining an acceptance letter from the University
How to Apply:
Office of the Community Liaison Officer at the mine access offices.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of qualification
- Letter of sobriety from the high school principal
Certifications must be done at SAPS.
Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and a psychometric test.
Dube TradePort’s Bursary Scheme is offering once off bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification.
Bursaries will be awarded to students studying the following disciplines:
Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal will be awarding bursaries to KwaZulu-Natal-residing students, to pursue their studies within the Built Environment sector (National Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Apprenticeship/ other related qualification as approved by the Bursary Committee).
Opportunities to study in Hungary are available through the 2021 Stipendium Hungaricum.
The Hungarian Government is offering 100 scholarships to South Africans to study at participating public universities in Hungarian. The scholarship consists of Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD scholarships.
All courses are taught in English.
The Municipal Council of Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality invites applications for financial Assistance from well-performing matriculates who wish to further their studies at institutions of high learning.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 30 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The MultiChoice 2021 Bursary Scheme is now open and we are looking for driven, accountable and lateral thinkers currently studying towards select degrees.
Degree or qualification MultiChoice will sponsor: