Field of Study:
Pilanesberg Platinum Mines invites students to apply for their 2021 Bursary Programme.
Students in the following fields are invited to apply:
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mining)
- Occupational Hygiene
- Environmental Management
- Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University acceptance (midyear results will be provisionally considered if currently studying)
- Achieved a minimum of at least 60% in English, 60% in Maths, 60% in Physical Sciences
- Achieved a minimum of at least 60% in English for studies not requiring Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Applicants with academic achievement of 60% and above
- South African citizen
- Between ages of 24 and 26
- Applicants from Bakgatla-Ba-Kgatela local communities and Moses Kotane Local Municipality
- Final allocation is dependent on applicant obtaining an acceptance letter from the University
How to Apply:
Office of the Community Liaison Officer at the mine access offices.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of qualification
- Letter of sobriety from the high school principal
Certifications must be done at SAPS.
Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and a psychometric test.