Field of Study:
The PRF bursaries are awarded only to South African citizens or persons with permanent residency permits for South Africa. A limited number of bursaries may be awarded to other non-South African applicants.
The bursaries are awarded are for the following qualifications:
- BSc (Hons) – Applicants that have obtained a minimum pass of 60%
- Masters – Applicants that have obtained a minimum pass of 60%
Closing Date: 15 September 2020
- Minimum pass of 60%
- Must be a South African citizen or have permanent residency permits for South Africa
- Not employed full time
Telephone: +27 11 555-0395
Fax: +27 86 758 3326
Conditions of Bursary:
- Once the award has been made the scholarship holder cannot change the research project without the approval of the PRF
- The maximum duration of support will be 2 years for Masters and 3 years for PhD bursaries.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form