Field of Study:
- Commerce, Law & Management
- Economic & Business Sciences
- Information Systems
- Construction Economics & Management
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial & Aeronautical Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computational & Applied Mathematics
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
The PSG Bursary Programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
Region: Support Company: PSG Management Services (Pty) Ltd
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contributing towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country.
What is in it for you?
Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if Engineering) Entry to the Graduate programme the following year Continuous coaching, mentoring and support Work exposure within the financial services industry
Degree in any one of the following
- IT (Information Technology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
- Project Management,
- Software Development,
- Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management) Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Be South African Citizens
- Average of 65% and above
Conditions of Bursary:
What is in it for me?
- Financial assistance regarding your post-graduate programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
How to Apply:
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting the PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website ( www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.