PSG Finance Related Study Bursary
PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management)
- Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Average of 65% and above
Flywire aims to award a total of seven scholarships of $5,000 USD each. These scholarships will be awarded across different themes.
These are the themes:
- Social justice
- Global citizenship
- Global health
Closing date: 21 June 2021
Sanlam is offering bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who Sanlam is looking for.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.
The Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) applications are open to all participating union members and their dependents. The funding from this scholarship will allow for the pursuit of any tertiary qualification at one of South Africa’s public higher education institutions.
The Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) awards a limited number of scholarships annually. These scholarships are for postgraduate study at public Higher Education Institutions in South Africa at Master’s, Doctoral and Postdoctoral level.