Field of Study:
Bursary - CA Programme 2020
Bursaries are awarded to students who are studying or intending to study towards SAICA accredited degree leading to a Chartered Accountant (SA) designation at any SAICA accredited South African university.
Please bear in mind that bursaries do not generally cover the full costs of the tuition, accommodation and books and as a result applicants must be prepared to pay a portion of their tuition costs themselves.
Our CA training programme prepares you for the exciting world of business.
This programme will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment.
You can apply for to our CA training programme any time during your studies, including Grade 12.
If your application is successful, your learnership will begin after you have completed your honours degree or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance
Mathematics and English as subjects (Maths Literacy doesn’t qualify)
An average of 60% for all your subjects Proficiency in English and strong communication skills.
Academic requirements for matriculants:
- Commitment to studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification
- You must be intending to study full-time at a SAICA accredited institution
- You must have a minimum of a Level 6 in Mathematics and English (1st or 2nd language), and an overall average of 70%
Academic requirements for university students:
- You must be studying towards a CA qualification
- You must be studying full time at a SAICA accredited institution
- If you are a first-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 65%
- If you are a second-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 60%
- Third and fourth year students must be passing all courses consistently and must qualify for honours according to the relevant university