Field of Study:
Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd endeavours to contribute to the growth and fulfilment of the youth in South Africa in as many ways as possible and hence intends to award bursary opportunities.
Fields of study covered by the bursary:
- Industrial Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Resources
The Pyrotec bursary is a comprehensive bursary which includes the following:
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees and registration fees. Prescribed tuition fees and registration fees are paid directly to the university.
- An amount of not greater than R10 000, 00 per annum towards textbooks which will be paid directly to the individual or service provider upon receipt of the invoice.
- Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying at university-administered accommodation.
- Transport allowance will be paid directly to the individual. If applicants are applying for a transport allowance, proof of address must be submitted with their application.
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met will be communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
- An amount equal to the average rate will be paid for the accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at which the Pyrotec bursar is studying. This rate will be determined by Pyrotec. Should the accommodation be a private hostel or residence, the amount paid shall be determined by Pyrotec.
- Students will be required to pay for any repeat subjects themselves.
- In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation will be paid directly to the property owner, provided a lease agreement and/or invoice is provided.
- Payments in respect of the above are made once a year.
- Successful applicants will be bound contractually to work at Pyrotec after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary, should Pyrotec require the applicant to.
How to Apply:
- Pyrotec Bursary Application Form
- One-Page Letter Of Motivation Suggesting Why The Applicant Should Be Awarded A Bursary
- Certified Copy Of Grade 12 Or Highest Level Of Education
- Certified Copy Of ID
- Proof Of Address – Should You Require A Transport Allowance
- University Acceptance Letter Or Proof Of Registration
- Proof Of Estimated Costs Or Actual Invoices (Tuition, Accommodation, Text Books; Previous Years Quotes Will Be Accepted As Well)
Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to not award a bursary, should the applicant not be suitable.
- No bursaries will be awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real interest in the field.
- The closing date for submission of applications and supporting documents is 1 January 2021. No LATE applications will be accepted.
- Please forward completed applications in one pdf document to [email protected](link sends e-mail) , due to COVID no hand delivered applications will be accepted. Applications will not be accepted in word or jpeg form.
- For any general enquiries, please contact the HR Department on 021 787 9600.
- Applicants should be a South African Resident and AA/EE candidates ONLY.
- Should you not hear from us 8 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.