Field of Study:
Bursary applications are invited from first-year students for the 2019 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidate adheres to the bursary condition.
The bursary is restricted to full-time study and attendance at an accredited university or a University of Technology and is eligible to individuals from historically disadvantaged societal groups or individuals with disabilities.
Parents/guardians of the student must reside the Saldanha Bay Municipal Area
The maximum estimated b amount for 2019 is R70 000 per student.
Applicants who intend to study in the been accepted by a University or University of Technology will be considered:
Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree with Financial Accounting as a major subject;
Studying towards a National Diploma: Internal Auditing; or
Studying towards a National Diploma: Surveying.
HE FOLLOWING MUST BE ATTACHED TO THIS APPLICATION (failure to provide all required documents in this section will disqualify your application) Certified copies of:
- Applicants ID;
- Parents / Guardians ID;
- Proof of Parents / Guardians salary advise, payslip or 3 months bank statement (if unemployed) ;
- Grade 11 Results and also September Grade 12 results
- Final Grade 12 results (statement of symbols);
- University provincial acceptance letter;
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income ;
- Affidavit of guardianship (if not staying with parents) ; and
- Proof of address of Parent or Guardian .
In your own handwriting on a separate sheet of paper write an essay on:
Firstly :What motivates you studying towards the funded field; and
Secondly :Why do you believe you should be awarded the bursary. (Note that the essay must not exceed 1 000 words.)
How to Apply:
Application Forms and Information ATTACHED