Field of Study:
We offer bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science in 2019.
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who we’re looking for.
- Final Grade 11 results and Grade 12 min-year 2019 results as well as NBT results
- Certified copy of your identity document (ID)
- Grade 12 results may be used as determining factor
- An above 90% score in Mathematics and an overall A aggregate
- A motivation to support your application that answers the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what an actuary does?
- Why do you want to study actuarial science?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become an actuary?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
- If you are not successful at becoming an actuary, what other career paths are you considering?
How to Apply:
All applications need to be completed online via the Sanlam Career Opportunities website.
It is important that you submit the following documents with your application:
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- Final Grade 11 results and Grade 12 mid-year results
- A letter of motivation to support your application