Field of Study:
SANRAL is the abbreviation for the South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited.
Let’s get down to serious business about your future by making SANRAL part of your career planning!
SANRAL is committed to developing skills of students who express an interest in studying and building a career within the Civil Engineering industry.
They therefore invite candidates studying towards a university degree in BEng / BSc Civil Engineering to apply for bursaries.
Consideration will be given to needy students who have successfully completed their first year of undergraduate study or those currently registered for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and post graduate studies.
However, strongly motivated applications from matriculants with at least 70% for mathematics and science students studying towards the above Engineering fields, and registered with a University will also be considered.
DO YOU ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING ACADEMIC RESULTS?
- Maths 70-75% & above
- Physical Science 70-75% & above
- English 65% & above
- Overall Average of 75% & above
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of recent academic record, confirmation of registration
- Certified copy of South African Identification Document
- South African Citizenship
- Motivational letter
- Parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of Identification Document
- Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income
The Bursary Will Cover:
- Books/Equipment plus compulsory excursion and seminars
- Living Allowance
How to Apply:
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other bursary or financial assistance from any institution
- Applicants must be registered or about to register at a recognised Tertiary Education Institution in South Africa
- Applicants must be South African citizens