Field of Study:
The Santam bursary is for students who will be in their second, third or final year of undergraduate studies. It is also for students who will be doing an Honours degree next year in the study programmes listed below.
Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Honours degree in
• Insurance / Risk Management / Law
• Mathematics / Statistics
• Finance / Accounting / Economics
• Chemical / Civil Engineering
• Computer Science / Information Technology
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a minimum average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year/ June).
The bursary will cover:
- residence/private accommodation
- stationery and books