Field of Study:
The South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) seeks to redress the past by offering black people property-related education and entrance to the commercial property industry.
The bursaries available are offered to students studying full time at university in the following fields:
- BSc Property Studies
- BSc Urban and Regional Planning
- BSc Construction Studies
- BCom Finance with Property Valuation and Management as a major
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- BCom Property Valuation and Management
- BSc Town and Regional Planning
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Property Management
- Be a citizen or naturalized citizens of South Africa.
- Be studying or intend to study for a property-related qualification at a tertiary Institution in South Africa, which is registered and accredited with the Council for Higher Education (CHE).
Bursary Fund Department
T: 011 883 0679
F: 086 458 6955
E: [email protected]
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form