Field of Study:
THE SASOL BURSARY IS CURRENTLY OPEN, APPLY TODAY.
To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African public University or University of Technology for 2019.
The Sasol Foundation is also offering STEM and Non-STEM bursaries exclusively for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders as well as applicants from Sasol fenceline communities.
Applications may be submitted for one of the following fields of study:
- B Eng or BSc Engineering
- B Sc
- B Com
- Chemistry (Masters compulsory)
- B Com/BSc Accounting CA Stream (CTA, PGDA compulsory)
- Geology (Hons compulsory)
- Metallurgy (Hons compulsory)
- Masters and PhD bursaries in Chemistry and Engineering
University of Technology:
- Electrical Engineering
- Process Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
Note: No bursaries are awarded in fields of study not listed above
The Sasol Foundation is offering all-inclusive bursaries to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for applicants Nationally.
How to Apply:
How do I apply?
Remember to attach the following documents to your application:
- Acceptance at a Higher Learning Insititution for 2019.
- This may be a conditional acceptance/acceptance letter received from your Institution.
- If you were studying at a Higher Education Institution in 2018, kindly upload your 2018 proof of registration. Academic Results (Applicants who wrote Grade 12 in 2018 must submit the Septemberresults.
- All other applicants may submit end of year results for 2018 or whichever year they have completed Grade 12. Applicants who were enrolled at a Higher Learning Insititution may use the end of year results to apply.) Proof of Income eg. Payslips for both parents (If not available, letter from the Dept of Labour confirming unemployment, death certificate/s, an affidavit or any other proof of income applicable to you)
- Share Certificate This is ONLY required if you/your parents are a Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholder
- All documents submitted will be subject to the Sasol Foundation verification process.