Field of Study:
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a full-time undergraduate degree qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- If completed Matric, must have achieved a minimum average B symbol
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of application/ registration at your tertiary institution
- Motivational letter about why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Parents/ guardian ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardian proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ financial statements if self-employed)
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in Commerce (Economics, Insurance, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelor of Information Technology, Business Science and Mathematics
- Applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least average B symbol.
Closing 13th December 2019
How to Apply:
SEE APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED
Please note the completion of this document does not guarantee the receipt of the bursary.