SASSETA Bursary Applications Now Open
Applications for the SASSETA bursary are now open.
Preference will be given to applicants from the following fields of study:
- ICT Security
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Law and BSc with the intent of becoming Trademark
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer
Applications close on 24 May 2021.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be studying at or be accepted by a public university or university of technology
- Household income must not exceed R600,000 per year (proof of income required)
- Preference will be given to students from rural areas and no fee schools
- Applicants may not be participating in any other programme funded by SASSETA in the current financial year (April 2021 to March 2022). This includes internships, learnerships, skills programmes, other bursary.
Flywire aims to award a total of seven scholarships of $5,000 USD each. These scholarships will be awarded across different themes.
These are the themes:
- Social justice
- Global citizenship
- Global health
Closing date: 21 June 2021
Sanlam is offering bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who Sanlam is looking for.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.
The Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) applications are open to all participating union members and their dependents. The funding from this scholarship will allow for the pursuit of any tertiary qualification at one of South Africa’s public higher education institutions.
The Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) awards a limited number of scholarships annually. These scholarships are for postgraduate study at public Higher Education Institutions in South Africa at Master’s, Doctoral and Postdoctoral level.