Field of Study:
This bursary is open to second or third-year students studying Electrical Engineering Degrees (BEng or BSc) as well as Business Administration/Management Degrees. Students can apply for bursaries for their third and fourth year of study.
- Black students under 35 years of age (preference will be given to black women), and Black disabled students
- South African citizens with valid ID numbers
- full time second or third-year students
- studying Electrical Engineering Degrees (BEng or BSc) or Business Administration/Management Degrees
- Must be studying at specified accredited South African universities
Visit the website to find out more Frequently Asked Questions
Conditions of Bursary:
Applicants must be:
- Willing to attend interviews and undergo psychometric testing; and
- Willing to spend university holidays doing vacation work or job shadowing at Schauenburg Systems (Pty) Ltd.
The bursary covers:
- University tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Exam fees (which will be paid directly to the university)
- Accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at the university to which the student is studying.
- An amount for meals based on three meals a day (may be paid directly to the university)
- An amount for text books and course material.
- An amount for living allowances.