Field of Study:
Pre- screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview and psychometric evaluation. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
A limited number of positions are being offered to local and labour sending community members for a full time study opportunity in line with the Sibanye’s business needs in the following disciplines:
- BSc Mining Engineering
- BSc Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering
- BSc Geology/Honours
- Currently registered University students with proof of registration and latest academic record
- Applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance - APS score of 23
- Matriculants (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered and proof of registration and/or acceptance)
- Achieved a minimum of at least: English 5 (60 %+), Mathematics 5 (60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+)
- TVET College students – Matric with Higher Certificate achievement (passed relevant school subjects)
- TVET College students – proof of Application to Institution and/or proof of Registration from Institution
- Proof of Residence (fraudulent submissions will be excluded from applications)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre