Field of Study:
The South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST) Foundation is offering bursaries to learners interested in a career in the field of Food Science and Technology.
Closing date (matric students) - 2 November 2020
Closing date (undergrad students) - 15 January 2021
Bursaries will be offered to matriculants interested in pursuing their full-time studies, awarded on the basis of academic merit, employment equity, and demonstrated potential.
- Matric: Achievement Rating of 5 or 60-69% in Mathematics and Physical Science
- Undergrad students: Proof of registration at Tertiary Institution for 2021
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form.
Completed applications must be e-mailed to the SAAFoST Membership Development Officer.
Irene Burke (SAAFoST Membership Development Officer)
Tel: 071 870 2633
E-mail: [email protected]
Submit the following documents:
- A head & shoulders passport-size photograph of yourself
• A certified copy of your ID book or RSA passport
• A certified copy of your Grade 11 final examinations and last Grade 12 examinations (Part B and C) Achievement Rating of 5 or 60-69% in Mathematics and Physical Science
• Personal statement (Part D)
• Reference letter (Part D)
• The Applicant’s National Benchmarking Test/ Potential Test results from the relevant tertiary institution.