Field of Study:
SATI is awarding bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Bursaries will be awarded in the following fields of study:
- Agricultural Economy
- Horticultural Science
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
The bursaries will be awarded for Tertiary Education (TE) and Further Education and Training (FET).
Applications open in July 2021.
- South African citizen
- Interested in pursuing a career within the table grape industry (or supporting industries)
- For students applying for the Further Education and Training (FET) bursary: you must have completed grade 8 or equivalent under the South African Qualification Authority
- For students applying for the Tertiary Education (TE) bursary: you must have completed Matric or equivalent under the South African Qualification Authority
- Studying within a field of study relevant to the table grape industry (including but not limited to the aforementioned fields)
- Studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- Studying part-time or full-time studies
- Strong academic record
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students and those in financial need