Field of Study:
The Bursary Lottery is giving away another R740 000 in education!! Bursary Lotto are giving you an opportunity to be given 1 of 10 spots for a 1-year full-time Advanced Diploma in User Centered Design.
We are thankful to the Red & Yellow Creative School of Business who kicked things off.
Red & Yellow is the business school where talented people go to develop the career skills they need to thrive in this digital world.
They are generously offering 10 spots in their brand new 1-year Advanced Diploma in User Centered Design.
This is designed specifically for graduates, and will take UX (user experience) and design to the next level.
Apply sound strategic thinking and a deep understanding of what drives human behaviour to conceptually create and develop solutions to design problems.
In order to qualify for this bursary, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen
- Be between the age of 18 and 35
- Be ready to study full-time in 2019
- An NQF level 6 Diploma or NQF level 7 Bachelor’s Degree
- Regular, steady access to the internet
- Reasonably sophisticated computer skills (i.e. the ability to work and research online).
- A proven ability to design as evident in a portfolio and proficiency in related software (Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar)
How to Apply:
Apply for a bursary with one of our incredibly generous education partners
We send your application to the education partner you have selected
If you are lucky, they grant you a bursary and you can start your life changing journey of education
Bursaries are processed on a first come, first served basis. But, if you agree to our Pay it Forward Promise, you can jump the queue!
CLICK ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION HERE TO APPLY
If you have any queries, please email us on [email protected]