Field of Study:
Standard Bank launched the 150 Bursary Fund to provide full-cost sponsorships to tertiary students. The bursary is designed to promote academic excellence and shape the next generation of African talent and African leaders within South Africa and the continent at large.
The undergraduate bursary is specific to students that are on track to successfully complete their 1st year and require funding from their 2nd year of studies onwards. Applicants should be well-rounded with strong academic results in the fields of commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology at their preferred academic institutions.
• Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
• Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
• Applicants must be registered for full time undergraduate studies.
• Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the University (preference is given to University of Cape Town, Wits University, the University of Pretoria, Rhodes University, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Stellenbosch University, and the University of Johannesburg).
• Applicants will be required to participate in a formal assessment process including but not limited to Psychometric evaluation and an interview.
• Financial need is considered in applications.
Find out more on the Standard Bank Website
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply online via https://leap.ly/organizations/55 or using any of the following options:
Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: [email protected]
SMS: Sms the word STANDARD, your name, surname, postal address and postal code to 31022.
Website application: Fill in an online application form on: www.studietrust.co.za