Field of Study:
Stellenbosch Municipality is offering bursaries to unemployed youth permanently residing in the Stellenbosch Municipality’s municipal and surrounding areas.
Applicants registered to study the following fields will be considered:
- Supply chain management
- Internal audit
- Risk management
- Infrastructure (Only Civil Engineering & Quantity Surveyor).
Closing date: 12 February 2021.
- Reside within the Municipality’s municipal and surrounding areas
- Fields of Higher Education and Training in finance, economics, accounting, supply chain management, internal audit, risk management, infrastructure (Only Civil Engineering & Quantity Surveyor).
- Full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies in indicated areas;
For any queries, applicants must contact Ms Michelle Langeveldt at 021 8088977 or Ms Shannon Snyman at 021 8088053 or e-mail [email protected]
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form.
All applications must be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of applicants’:
- Identity document
- Proof of address (Municipal account, affidavit, etc.)
- Latest academic records
- Application/Registration at a Higher Education and Training Institution within one of the specified learning fields.
Applicants must also submit proof of:
a) Residence within the Municipality’s municipal or surrounding areas
b) Application/Registration at a registered Higher Educational and Training Institution in one of the specified learning fields;
Applications must be addressed to the HR Specialist: Training & Skills Development, Human Resource Services, and dropped in the box at 71 Plein Street, Ecclesia Building, Stellenbosch or can be posted to Stellenbosch Municipality, PO Box 17, Stellenbosch, 7599 before or on the closing date. Faxed and/or e-mailed applications will not be considered.