Field of Study:
Applications for the 2019 TBWA\ Bursary Programme are open!
The TBWA\ Bursary aims to fund high achieving students who lack the necessary funds to support their own studies.
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields:
- Creative/Art, Digital Science,
- Project Management,
- Digital and Insights,
- Human Resource and Accounting.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form - available from our contact.
The submission of these documents is compulsory
– if any items are missing, your application may not be considered:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results and all current Grade 12 results, if currently in Matric 2018 (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if Matric completed (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (preferably in pdf format)
- Acceptance letter for 2019 studies
How to Apply:
The programme will cover tuition, travel expenses and textbooks.