Field of Study:
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Construction Economics & Management
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial & Aeronautical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Geography, Archaeology & Environmental Studies
TCTA is offering six (6) bursary opportunities to academically deserving youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
We are offering opportunities to applicants who are already studying or planning to study their undergraduate at South African higher learning Institutions.
The following fields of study are considered for funding:
- B Com Economics (Financial Management/Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree (x1)
- BSc or BEng in Civil/ Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation)/Mechanical/ Chemical (x4)
- BSc in Environmental Science/Environmental Management, Environmental Law (x1)
How to Apply:
The bursary scheme covers the full payment of registration, accommodation, meals, prescribed books and a monthly stipend, within the TCTA criteria.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews.
Should you not hear from TCTA 30 days after the closing date consider your application unsuccessful.