Field of Study:
The Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) invites Unemployed Learners registered/planning to be registered within TVET and HET Institutions to submit applications for bursary funding.
The Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) is offering bursaries and invites qualifying unemployed learners to apply for funding for the 2020 academic year. Learners eligible for bursaries:
- Currently in Grade 12 or have completed matric
- Intending to study transport-related qualifications in 2020
- Currently registered students at Institutions of Higher Learning (including TVET Colleges) and require funding for 2020 academic year Applicants must be studying at or intending to study at Accredited Aviation Schools, Accredited Diving Schools and Registered TVETs and HEIs
- Aviation students with PPL
- Commercial Divers with matric (Senior Certificate)
How to Apply:
Application forms, guidelines and other relevant documents are available on the TETA website www.teta.org.za, under TETA 2019/2020 Unemployed Bursary Learner Support. Note: Funding will only be awarded to applicants applying for transport related-qualification (as listed) that lead to a full academic qualification.
1. Applicants must be South African citizens and be at the age of 35 years or below.
2. Applicants should select one qualification on the application form.
3. Only one application form will be accepted per learner.
4. Applications should be accompanied by all documents required in the checklist attached to the application form. Note: Submission of incomplete documents will automatically disqualify the application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TETA BURSARY
Fully and correctly completed application forms may be submitted in the following ways:
Via Post: Private Bag X 10016, Randburg, 2125. Hand delivery to TETA Head Office: 344 Pretoria Avenue, Randburg. Attention: Confidence Ngobeni or Phuti Rankapole - SD & LP Unit.
Applications can also be hand-delivered to TETA Coastal and/or regional offices listed below:
• Kwa-Zulu Natal Office: MB House, 635-641 Peter Mokaba Road, Overport, Durban. Tel: 031 301 9614 Attention: Mike Mzolo.
• Western Cape Office: Newlands on Main, Mariendahl House Ground Floor, 13 Main Road, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700. Tel: 021 819 9601/9606/9607 - Attention: Zaidah Sampson.
• Limpopo Office: Capricorn TVET College, Senwabarwana Campus, Senwabarwana Main Road, Bochum, 079 150 2729. Attention: Thandazile Mabuya.