Field of Study:
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme offers scholarships to pursue the following fields of study:
- - Food Security
- - Climate change
- - Public Health
- - Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- - Sufficiency Economy Philosophy
• Candidates must be resident citizens of South Africa.
• Candidates should be an officer or agent (preferably from government agencies) currently working in the area related to the course provided.
• Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and/or professional experience related field or related graduate degree.
• Candidates must have good command of English.
• Candidates must be in good health both physically and mentally to complete the course.
Pregnancy is regarded a disqualifying condition for participation in the course.
• TICA reserves the right to revoke scholarship offered to participants who are pregnant during the period of study or violate rules and regulations
How to Apply:
Complete the DHET Application Form and Thailand International Postgraduate Programme Form and
attach the following documents:
- - Transcripts of highest qualification
- - Copy of ID
- - Recommendation letters
The application forms and the supporting documents must be emailed to
A medical certificate will be required from nominated candidates.
For more information on the requirements and how to complete the Application Form please refer to
the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme General Guidelines or alternatively visit the
Thailand International Cooperation Agency website. For overview of TIPP courses please visit