Field of Study:
Sibanye-Stillwater awards a limited number of bursaries each year to selected candidates to study for a bachelor’s degree at a South African university.
The intention of the scheme is to provide Sibanye-Stillwater with high-calibre graduates who wish to make their career in one of its companies.
- Currently registered University students with proof of registration and latest academic record
- Have a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently studying)
- Have the minimum university acceptance APS of 23
- Achieved a minimum of at least:
- English 5 (60 %+), Mathematics 5 (60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+).
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE TO ONLINE LINK TO APPLY: TRAINEE BURSAR
CLOSING DATE: 30 JULY 2019