Field of Study:
Bursary Application - Commercial Disciplines (BSc)
Grade 12 Learners (SA Citizens) with outstanding achievements, with a minimum APS score of 5 in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and students currently studying towards B.Sc Information Communication Technology are encouraged to apply for one of our comprehensive bursaries in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Software
- Computer & Mathematical Science
Charted Accountants Training (CAT) Programme
- B Compt Hons/final year or one year Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) programme.
- Current final year CTA students are also welcome to apply.
- Applications must be accompanied by a CV including certified copies of your Grade 12 certificate, junior degree transcript, degree, and proof of final year CTA university registration.
Bursary Application (B.Eng or BSc Engineering)
Grade 12 Learners (SA Citizens) with outstanding achievements, with a minimum five symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science and students currently studying towards B.Eng or BSc Engineering are encouraged to apply for one of our comprehensive bursaries in the following disciplines:
- Civil • Mechanical
- Electrical (Heavy Current) • Industrial
- Electronic • Metallurgy (Physical)
- Computer Engineering • Mechatronics
- Electro-technical • Technical Project
Conditions of Bursary:
Service binding contract after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary
The comprehensive bursary covers the following:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Book Allowance
- Experiential training
- Students are allowed to study at a South African University of their own choice who offers the relevant fields of study.
How to Apply:
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT APPLICATION FORM AND VIEW FULL BURSARY ADVERT ATTACHED