TTI provides funding opportunities for all undergraduate students and some selected postgraduate students. Bursary applications are open for students in public universities, university of Technology and Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and Agricultural Colleges.
- Acceptance and or registration into a DHET registered university or college
- First degree for undergraduate students
- Black according to the B-BBEE codes (African, coloured, Indians)
- Previously disadvantaged background including the missing middle whose parents or guardians have a combined income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Academically achieving students will be given preference
- South African ID (certified)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from the institution of your choice
- A full academic record including the latest available results
- A clear head and shoulders picture
Full cost bursary includes:
- Study material
- Monthly meal or transport allowance.
- All TTI students will also receive mentoring, coaching and psychosocial support.
The Portuguese National Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) is offering a scholarship for PhD graduates. This scholarship will be awarded in collaboration with the Atlantic International Research Centre (AIR Centre).
Through this scholarship programme, ten PhD grants will be offered to candidates studying in the following fields:
You have the chance to study in Ireland! The Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme is aimed at offering fully-funded scholarship opportunities to South African students. Selected students will be chosen to study at Master’s level in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutions.
Students from Historically Disadvantaged Institutions are encouraged to apply.
Matric learners are invitied to take part in the The University of Free State star of stars competition.
Learners who are top academic achievers and residing in the Free State province will be considered. Applicants must have applied to study at the UFS before the closing date in order to enter the Star of Stars competition.
SATI is awarding bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Bursaries will be awarded in the following fields of study:
Are you in high school and in need of funding for your studies? The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) wants to help you study further.
Learners from grades 8 to 12 are invited to apply for funding. You can get funding regardless of your subject choices!
Closing date: 30 September 2021.