Field of Study:
This scholarship is open to active scouts who have proven financial need. The scholarship is valued at R50 000.
Closing date: 20 June 2020
- Be a South African citizen
- Be in your 1 st year of study in 2020
- Preference will be given to financially needy students that applied for UCT Financial Aid
- Be an active member of Scouts South Africa
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your Troup letter detailing your level of participation and achievement in the Scouts
Conditions of Bursary:
The bursary is offered for one year of study.
How to Apply:
Completed applications must be sent to:
Mr. Lwandile Nontsele
Student Financial Aid
University of Cape Town
Private Bag X3