Field of Study:
- Commerce, Law & Management
- Economic & Business Sciences
- Conservation and Preservation
- Food and Beverages
- Humanities (Law major)
- Social Sciences
- Human & Community Development
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial & Aeronautical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Health Science Education
- Public Health
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Animal, Plant & Environmental Sciences
Université Paris-Saclay, major pole of education, research and innovation in Europe with 14 establishments, offers for the academic year 2019-2020 120 scholarships for international students with an excellent academic level who will be admitted in its 464 Master programs.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme and whose institution of administrative enrolment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 600€ per month.
How to Apply:
- The application deadlines to Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programmes are available here:
Opening dates for applications to masters 2019‐2020
- Deadline for receipt of full applications: 13 May 2019
- Announcement of results: mid-June 2019
DOWNLOAD PDF's ATTACHED