Field of Study:
Cornerstone is an independent, not-for-profit higher education institution engaged in teaching and learning in service of others, to advance human dignity and social justice for all.
Do you want to change your community for the better? Do you want to help people in need? This is your opportunity to Be the Change.
Cornerstone Institute, Community Chest and Daily Voice are giving 16 people the opportunity to win full bursaries to study at Cornerstone Institute in 2020.
Qualifications on offer:
- 10 short courses,
- 2 higher certificates in Community Development,
- 2 Bachelor of Arts undergraduate degrees in Community Development; and
- 2 Bachelor of Arts honours degrees in Community Development.
- Complete the Be the Change application form
- Include a motivational essay that tells us about yourself, how a social issue has impacted your life and how studying towards a qualification at Cornerstone Institute can help you and your community
- Reference articles published in the Daily Voice that depict the social issue discussed in your essay
How to Apply:
Competition Dates: 7 August 2019 to 29 November 2019
Winners to be announced: December 2019
CLICK HERE TO ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or you can download the manual application form attached.